How much robux should i put into advertising and sponsoring for my game?

Just wondering how much robux I should spend in order for my game to get players. I have tried finding other topics like this but cannot find one. Thanks.

8 Likes

There is no maximum amount of R$ you should be spending on the advertisement for your game. If I were you, I would spend one-fourth of my R$ and wait for the result. Once you are able to see your audience that seems to be enjoyable at your game. Spend one-half of your R$.

6 Likes

It really depends on how many players you want. Just want a few players to gauge play durations? Put in a little. If you feel your game is fully fleshed out and ready for a release with loads of players - put in a lot! I do want to emphasize really that retaining and getting more players in the long run is all determined by gameplay - I advertised my game for only 500 robux and it still averages more than 5,000 concurrent players today!

12 Likes

I would depend on the maximum amount of robux you are willing to spend, I wouldn’t suggest creating advertisements or sponsoring the game for a very high percentage because it may not come out successful and you wasted like 50% of your funds. I would suggest spending like 15%-25% of your funds because it wouldn’t come out as spending too much and it wouldn’t come out as spending too low.

[NOTE] Please use the search bar before creating a topic, there are many topics that are nearly/exactly like this one.

Example I

Example II

7 Likes

Wow! That is amazing! What was your game concept? Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! I will probably buy a 10 dollar gift card soon and spend 250 sponsoring and advertising.

2 Likes

No problem. After spending R$ on your game, I will love to know the progress. DM me the link to your place!

5 Likes

10-100k is a sensible amount, if you can’t start up off that you most likely won’t.

3 Likes

I did a test a while back and I spent 30 Robux for a desktop advertisement, it came out with 3,500 views, and only 13 clicks. But on mobile with the same amount of Robux, I got 14K views and 23 clicks. If you want to get people to play your game start off with mobile because it is easier to get likes and players and communities on mobile than focus on desktop. I would start off with 300 Robux for sponsoring and a little less than that for advertising.

6 Likes

Most likely won’t what? I will try save up for that.

3 Likes

If you bid any less than 6k Robux on ads, it’s almost pointless. AT LEAST 6k, for a bigger concurrent player number you might want to even go into the hundred thousand and millions.

3 Likes

What about sponsoring? Is that the same as advertising? Appreciate your reply.

2 Likes

sponsoring is also very important. You should probably go into the same price range, or even more on sponsors. Also because ads only display on desktop/laptop, and sponsors appear on all platforms.

2 Likes

Doing advertisements on the weekend is probably the best option to get profit, more people will be online meaning more people will click on the advertisement if it’s a good design.

• I would personally bid 20,000 R$ on a friday,saturday. (More clicks will be guaranteed)
3 Likes