How Much Robux Should I Use to Sponsor?

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I would like to have over at least 100 Concurrent Users for my Roblox game.

2. What is the issue?
    I don’t know how much Robux should I put.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    Now I know sometimes sponsoring isn’t the answer to making a popular game, but I’m still interested in knowing. Now I’ve tried using 2850 Robux as 10 ad credits, and it got me around 27 Concurrent Users.
    But I’m interested in more.

5 Likes

You can use other platforms to promote your roblox game too. I don’t see people really pressing on Ad’s so yeah that’s my solution.

edit: don’t use roblox ad’s trust me.

3 Likes

There was a time when I posted on social media, my video got over 300K likes, 3.2M views, about my roblox game and got me over 176 CCU, but I think it should be more, but I need an answer for getting over 100+ CCU by just using sponsoring.

1 Like

When sponsoring a game on Roblox, it is important that you account for your game’s capability of retaining players and having game icon that stands out and has a good CVR. Typically, if the game cannot retain well or monetize well, it won’t have as easy of a time finding its way onto Roblox’s algorithm and you won’t make as much of a return on investment. From experience I’ve had most success advertising games through TikTok. Sometimes it also depends the type of content on TikTok and the style of the video that can help your game or even hurt it. A lot of this depends on your game’s core loop and quality.

1 Like

I also tried doing that, and my roblox game gained success, but then died after that… I also wanted to know how much I should sponsor if I only had to. But thank you.

1 Like

It really depends on how long players will stay in a game. Typically if on average a player stays about 5 minutes this is what I’ve experienced:

5k Robux = 10-20 Players
10k Robux = 50-150 Players
50k Robux = 300-600 Players

This is a really bad scratch up but it’s all about how long players will STAY in the game.

Yeah sometimes a lot of this can just fall into luck. Sometimes you advertise your game and it statistically should appeal to Roblox’s algorithm and pick it up and it just doesn’t. Don’t give up though, the algorithm can be pretty unpredictable at times when it updates.

I have a question… can roblox games randomly get popular Without the developer touching it, like the roblox algorithm randomly pushing the game to the front page?

Oh wait, so you tried sponsoring your game With these options from your experience?

1 Like

I’d say that if a game of yours can have a decent monetization CVR, ARPPU, ARPDAU and retain players pretty well. It SHOULD be able to grow organically and with time, the algorithm should be able to pick up on that and begin showing your game to more players, allowing it to grow. That’s what I have observed at least from my experience.

Thank you for the answer! I will be improving my Roblox games in the future to get to the front page.

1 Like

For sure! Just look into some of the statistics on the analytics page for your game and check out the documentation for them. My first successful game was pretty anomalous with how it did statistically with how it grew, but it wasn’t the most sustainable long-term. So, the next game I’ll be working on will be more focused on yielding better stats.

Yes, that’s typically where I found to be the average. However, it can largely change on how long players will stay in your game! Please be aware of that!