How much should I charge for my clothing commissions?

2k - 4k is a good range for your work, the quality looks amazing

1 Like

Then you should charge 5k minimum

1 Like

I know this is expensive but you are one of the best designers I have seen in the devforum so far

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate. :woot:

GIRL 5K AND UP, I HAVE NO SKILL LIKE THAT. But for real your so talented.

1 Like

I noticed your work on rntd I really like it I would honestly pay 1k-3k for your work!

1 Like

Your work is extremely awesome and seeing that there is a lot of detail portrayed in your clothing I recommend making your commissions 1,000+ depending on the severity and work of clothing needed :slight_smile:

I would recommend going for a minimum of 3-4k on DevForum, especially with talent as serious as yours.

1 Like

Very detailed clothing! I would probably pay 1k or a bit more

I think it depends on how much time it takes. But considering your extreme talent, I would seriously say 2.5k-5k… Especially those dresses you added at the end, GORGEOUS!

1 Like

Probably something like 1-2k. It’s really realistic and if’s taking you a long time, and definitely should be something near that price range.

It should in #development-discussion but that is ok. It’s great!

oh WOW, I was not expecting such high quality clothing! I would say about 1k - 5k per set! Very well done!

1 Like

1k-5k! AMAZING! it is great!!!

1 Like

This is illegal on the defvorm! Make sure to change it before it gets taken down.

I would say 1-3k robux. Great quality!

1 Like

What should I change it to what then…??

I would shoot for 2-3k for detailed designs like that.

1 Like

That’s just the model to detail where the clothing sits on the body. I don’t believe it is in the design. Many designers do this.

1.3k half asset
3k full fit
FOR SURE