How much should I price my clothing commissions?

Hello; Ive done commissions before a long while back but because I’m considering on going back to it. I want to get a second opinion on things before pricing them since last time I’ve done commissions the prices were all over the place and really had no idea what to price my work. I hope its worth a decent amount but at the same time I aint sure what its really worth to other people so I’d like to make sure.

Heres a little preview on the kind of stuff I’ve made recently
(Showing female clothes solely since that is sort of my strong spot when it comes to designing)

I’ve made a poll on how much I should charge based off of my work; usually my designs take around an hour to 3 hours depending on the complexity of the design

• 2.8k R$ / 10USD
  • 5.7k R$ / 20UD
  • 8.6k R$ / 30USD
  • 14k R$ / 50USD

0 voters

(edit i fixed Usd to robux values)

5 Likes

Hey Blizzei,

Just a heads up!

Your conversion is wrong, it’d be far cheaper for a client to pay in $R instead of USD.

Conversion Calculator: https://www.myleafs.com/app/roblox/currency-converter/

Goodluck!

Hope you found this useful.

3 Likes

didnt even know that existed, hopefully im able to edit polls :sweat_smile:

Looks really good btw. Not sure if you are in ROBLOX Clothing Design Discord but usually things that are like fashion (hoodies and stuff) are usually priced around 5k in robuxs so that would be a good price considering those clan armor super detailed uniforms are around $30 USD.

1 Like

Nah im not in the clothing design discord however I’d be interested in joining the discord if a discord invite code’s available

Sure, here:

Great work by the way, I wish shirt and pants templates had canvases that allowed stuff as detailed as this.

3 Likes

Amazing clothing! Keep it up, might even look to commission you in the future if I ever need clothing and decide not to make them myself. :slight_smile:

I love your clothing designs! personally I think 2.8k is just about the right amount, the lower a price the more people tend to buy if you understand. Keep up the work.

2 Likes