How much should I request for my work?

I recently started working as a builder for a large group (260k+ members). As we near completion of an update, I intend to request payment. However, I’ve never worked for a group before, so I have no idea how much my services are worth. How much would an experienced builder expect to receive from a group of this size?

Telling us what you are working on and showing pictures of your work would help.

A few factors to take into consideration would be.

Complexity
Is doing this task complex, or more challenging than others? If so, it’s fair to request more, as you don’t want to get the same pay as someone who’s doing a simple task.

Timeliness
An employee is expected to deliver on time, so this factor could only deduct payment, rather than increase, unless you’ve delivered much earlier than the expected time, which can make payment negotiable.

Quality
Does your employer like and look forward to your commission, and rely on you to keep delivering? If so, you’d be great at that unique skill of yours, making you harder to replace, and thus letting you charge more.

This is what my High school Business & Marketing instructor taught me. So far, I’ve only done commissions within the realm of ROBLOX.

But yeah, could we also see your work too?

I’m not sure if I can show what I’ve done for this project until the update is released, but here is my portfolio, so you can gauge my abilities: [Portfolio] Roblox builder/scripter for hire

What I was more wondering is what the going rate for a builder is. Let’s say for example, for a medium sized update. From that I can work out how much is acceptable to ask for