How much should i sell this M4a1 for?

Recently I had made 4 guns and had the person hiring me cancel the job and im trying to sell them individually or all together. DC:

Thankyou So Much For The Feedback It Means A Lot :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey MediavalDeathLord, :wave:

Your guns look so far so good, pretty good details. :gun:

1. Picture: I would sell it for 2500-3000 R$.
  2. Picture: I would sell this for 2000-2500 R$.
  3. Picture: This one looks good too, for 1000-2000 R$.
  4. Picture: I would sell the last one for 750-1050 R$

That’s it! I like your weapons so far! :gun:

Good job! :+1:

2 Likes

I feel that they would go for more, a lot more due to the detail that he put into those models. Especially the first weapon (M4A1).

Maybe the first weapon be 4,000 robux, second one a few thousand, third one a couple thousand, and last one mid hundreds

3 Likes

I suppose, I am not experienced at estimating a price for anything but felt the price given by Paluten0201 was really low for the model.

1 Like

That price seems ridiculously low for a gun as detailed as that, from my experience, such a weapon would’ve been realistically sold for around 2500-8500 Robux as a brief estimate.

Edit: I’d like to add that realistically, a individual buyer or person would buy that gun for around 2000-4500, however it’s likely a professional game company or group would buy it for 5000+ considering the demand for such detail nowadays, good luck!

3 Likes

I would say around 3 K without textures.

1 Like

They all look extremely detailed. I am not very good at prices, but I agree with @DarkSinisterPVP.

1 Like

Are these models able to be animated? ie, the pistol slide is one object, magazine is another.

1 Like