How much should i spend on my game sponsors?

How much should i spend on my game ads/sponsors?
About my game
I recently started to make a sandbox/simulator game where u go around and bonk people with different guns. You can upgrade and buy new guns.

**Goals** The game is starting to look good and i think i'll publish it soon but... how much should i spend on my sponsors? My main goal is to have some active plrs, like 20 a day. Some of my friends told me to spend 1k on sponsors every day. Have you got any suggestions? Thanks!
1 Like

That’s my personal opinion, you should decide yourself, but I think you shouldn’t use soponsors…

1K per day seems good for 20 players per day, but I tried making advertisements of my game on my youtube channel (that before I started had no subs) and with 4 shorts video I got 10 plrs daily (I stopped doing it but still get views and new players join the game daily (and old players rejoin too).

Each video got up to 500 to 2k views and 5 to 10 players (daily count), so if you do very shorts, like for example 1 per week I think you can reach your objective.

(And if you do both (short videos + sponsors) you could get even more visits, but that’s with you because it’s your money)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.