How much should my GFX's cost? [Robux & Cash]

Hey everyone, I’ve been making PFP GFXs for practice and I’m ready to start earning commissions, but before I start, I need answers on how much my GFXs should cost for both cash and robux.

Here’s a list of three pairs of GFXs I’ve made.
Please comment a starting price for each pair.

Pair 1.

Pair 2.

Pair 3.

15 Likes

in fact, you have to spend more time for this skill, i bet.
and for your question, your gfx could be 10 robux per or none

1 Like

10 robux is beyond underpaid, literally slavery. :thinking:

9 Likes

Good to know, I’ll continue practicing then.

1 Like

How much do you think I should price my GFXs for?

1 Like

it’s definitely worth the time experimenting with prices and continuing to improve even on your own. i think you should price yourself as much as you feel you’re worth, and, I also recommend you try expanding into more advanced territory outside of just working with roblox models

personally, i don’t think there’s one set price you could have. you should try and fluctuate and see what brings you the most success and what you also feel most comfortable with. don’t get discouraged if you have trouble with it initially, it can be a complicated thing to nail down prices

3 Likes

Dude, I’ve seen people pay tens of thousands of robux for some GFX. I know these aren’t as detailed as the ones that fetch that price but 10 robux is absolutely abysmal.

3 Likes

I’d say maybe around 50-100 for each depending on the amount of time it takes.

1 Like

Like @Microsorex already explained, there is no set price for such gfx comissions.
However what I’d expect for each one would be around 500-1000, but you’ll have to account for the time and effort it takes, and adjust your prices based on that.

3 Likes

Pair 1: 100 robux
Pair 2: 200 robux
Pair 3: 75 robux

4 Likes

around 50 robux maybe. these arent great.

here’s a few things i suggest to make your gfx better.

1. use blender. it is the bnest.

2. Start off by importing your character, making sure your scaling and modeling is to your liking.

3. Once this is done, begin building your scene, if your image does not have a seen, you can alter the world color (changing all ambient and giving naturalish lighting)

4. Now you can work on lighting. I like to use planes with an emission material at an offwhite color.

5. Open Adobe Lightroom, and begin color grading. If your scene is in an alaskan prison, make it blue, contrast, hazy, if in florida, make it warmer, less moody and grim.

6. Now open up a photo editing software, like Photopea or Photoshop. Begin adding more layers and depth to your image, use assets from stock photos, envato elements, artlist, etc.

7. You’re Done!!!

4 Likes

some recommendations:

• It looks like you’re familiar with rigs in pair 1 which is a very important step to make Roblox GFX.

• The 2d backgrounds are okay but I heavily recommend making your background within blender (if that’s what you use)

here are my prices though:
Pair 1: 20 robux (at least)
Pair 2: 10 robux
Pair 3: 25 robux

excited to see your next GFX, keep it up!

2 Likes

These GFXs look good! Nice job on them! I’d say 50-200 Robux per each GFX.

2 Likes