How much would you pay for a GFX?

Hey there!
Was just wondering how much would you pay for gfx’s like these?
I currently sell them for 100 robux and MANY people tell me I am underpriced.

Gfx Examples

2 Likes

If this is your hobby that you enjoy very much, honestly, 100 is enough normally, and if you have a gamepass or avatar item in mind, you could raise it a bit, to 200-500.

Remember to just forget about DevExing, there’s no point spending weeks just for 175 dollars, when you can enjoy the metaverse :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sheesh. Those are really nice GFXs.

Seriously though, it’s up to you. If you feel like you’re being underpriced, increase the price by a bit.

I would buy these GFXs if I wasn’t broke :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would pay around 1k - 5k+ for this. These are really high quality, I’m surprised you’re selling them for this low.

2 Likes

:joy: do you know that no one would pay anything for that price. I agree with everything you said but that. I think 100 is the right price

1 Like

These are 100% not worth any where near R$1000- 5000, these are high quality yes but the best range is from R$100-350.

1 Like

On the talent hub + twitter I see people selling things like these for 1k - 5k+. It matters how long he takes to make these though, and what styles he can create with them. I don’t believe 100-350 is even close to right.

Although it’s completely his choice, so choose whatever you feel right.

These are REALY REALY underpriced. The time that has been put into this along with the effects isn’t worth the 100 rubux I would recommend pricing them a lot more up Around 500)800 rubux would be alright.

I used to make GFX’s until I swapped to 3D Modelling and a lot of people on the GFX community would do it for 100-350 maybe 650 sometimes but no where near 5k.

1 Like

Okay, seems reasonable, sorry if my opinion was misinformed.

Out of curiosity, how long does one of these take you to do?

Deciding how much an art piece is worth is entirely up to the artist themselves.

Also, I’ve had this pricing question before. I did start low too, but I raised my prices significantly as my demand went up.
Starting at a lower price is something a new artist taking commissions should do as they’re not really out there and known yet. If you’ve been in the field for months now I think it’s time to decide if the pay is really a satisfying output of your efforts.

Great GFXs though, keep it up!

It depends on how busy I am, but it usually takes like a day.

1 Like

All good but at the end of the day it is his choice.

I’d honestly say that considering the amount of detail and VFX involved, there is experience and dedication involved in the creation of these examples so, having some knowledge about the creation of such works, I’d say they’d go for at least 300-500R$ each.

1 Like