How much would you say these models would sell for?

Hi, I’m new here and found that users can sell their builds. I have some models that I and another user created years ago that I never used and thought it would be ideal to sell them.

How much would you say these are worth?

Thanks!

10 Likes

Those models looks amazing. Probably even higher than Swordburst 2 level. I would buy them for 100k, if I have the robux.

Incredible work!

Thank you for the feedback! If you feel interested, check out G4M8IT’s (The other user I worked with) profile places.
You could find all the models he made (including the ones I’ve shown you) in these games: Models - Roblox
POG - Roblox

Just to clarify, the other user gave you permission to sell them, right? If so, I would say this would sell from 90K to 100K :robux_light:.

1 Like

Yes. We are brothers actually and both poured equal amounts of effort into our projects. He allowed me to sell the models.

2 Likes

These may be Worth 100k :robux_light:, but they will definitely not sell for 100k. It would take a long time to find the right buyer to buy it for 100k. Try selling some of them for 10k. Maybe try 20k if you are really wanting the money. I know people who can afford to spend 10-20k, but I know nobody who has a budget to buy it for 100k. You could always try though, because I might be wrong.

Anyways, great work!

Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

These are awesome!
I say sell these models around 1-5k :robux_light:

Thanks for your advice, I’ll definitely keep that in mind

These models look pretty cool! I would say about 90k-100k Robux.

Due to the level of detail in the models themselves, I would sell them for around 7,500 robux total. You could probably fetch more if you added more to the collection, though.

1 Like