How scary is this puppet head?

Hi all
So I am making a Horror game about Puppets.So I have been working on this Head model for quitw some time now and This is how it turned out.

and dont worry about the the Torso and arm they are not done yet.Is it scary?Is it unsettling?and any suggestions on making it scarier?And also I dont want to add any blood in my game as that wont line up with the lore of the game.

And dont say that roblox wont be able to import the hair i have taken care of that.This model was made in blender.

Thank You!

6 Likes

not really scary, looks too casual
maybe

Is it unsettling though?And can you verbally say how to make it more scarier

Upon closer inspection, the puppet doesn’t appear particularly scary to me. In fact, it resembles a version of Michael Jackson with an excess of botox. Although the puppet may not seem particularly frightening at first glance, with a few adjustments it could potentially be made more intimidating. For example, adding more realistic or exaggerated features such as sharp teeth or bulging eyes can contribute to the overall scariness of an object. Additionally, incorporating darker colors or adding elements that suggest danger or evil can also enhance the fear factor. Ultimately, what makes something scary is subjective and can vary from person to person, but incorporating elements that tap into common fears or phobias can be effective in increasing the overall scariness of an object.

It’s unsettling.
I’m unsettled.

1 Like

It’s alright, people always have accidents.

This does actually quite scare me bc i do have a fear of dolls in real life but if i didnt this could still scare me a little but keep it up! And keep me updated.

1 Like

gonna be real here, if I saw this in a horror game I’d be more worried about the game’s quality than the potential to be spooked.

Pretty spoopy. The eyes look a little glossy, and you could make grooves where the little mouth thingies are.

that looks like micheal jackson…

It’s kinda unsettling. I think add this and some others – like maybe stuffed animal ones?

It looks beautiful. I feel like it would be great. Maybe add like a scary form?

It is definately uncanny aha, good start, maybe add some withering as i can see its a puppet??? add heavy shading and wear, and bigger eyes with smaller pupils are scary, a pointy chin?? usually used to signify that the character is a villan, you use pointy/triangular features :))) amazing model.

**O h. ** that is very unsettling to me. If I seen that I would probably log off immediately