How should I go about sponsoring?

So I want to sponsor my paid access game, with a budget of 10k robux. And I have no idea how.

I did a test sponsor of 500 robux, and the day of the sponsor I got 0 clicks, but the next 5 days Roblox started recommending my game heavily, from selling 2-3 copies a week to 20 in five days.

Also, just to clarify, normal ads aren’t an option, since the game icon seems to have a high CTR, and it in an ad form does not work.

So, How should I do it?
Should I spend a lot of roblox in one day, or divide it into many days?
Is it a good idea at all?

2 Likes

I would run it all at once; but keep in mind you almost definitely won’t make your robux back. Sponsors and advertisements aren’t good right now. The change to not show to <13 killed sponsors/ads.

Weekends are best, and running it small amounts at a time will definitely reduce the effectiveness of the sponsor. In general, you can expect to get less than 1% CTR — probably closer to 0.1%. Unless your game has insane retention and monetization, it is extremely unlikely that the game will profit from one sponsor.

2 Likes

Thanks! I do have that in mind, I do it mainly to make the Roblox algorithm recommend more my game.
Also, in this case the <13 ban is good for me, since almost all of my current players are 13.

1 Like

from what I’ve heard, everyone says not to do it all at once but instead do a large portion the first day and then for the following week or so do a smaller amount each day

2 Likes

That may be true, but with a small budget I’m not sure if it is realistic. A f2p game would likely get a very small amount of players in a day from a 1k sponsor, and a p2p game would get far less (if any).

1 Like

I was thinking about something like
5k at the release and 2.5k the next 2 days.
But that may be too little.

1 Like

Well, hopefully you can get more robux in the near future from commissions or something. Ideally, you want a bit more so you can test different strategies. I wish for the best of luck for you! God bless.

3 Likes