How should I make it so the "Idle" animation changes when holding a weapon? Also how do I fix the handle on tools

gut

How do i fix the handle plss it makes swing animation look weir, and how do I make so like… animation changes when holding a weapon (im have an idle animation already made for the sword I just dont know how to only use it when holding weapon)

hi

3 Likes

Copy the animation script from your character while testing, paste it into StarterCharacterScripts, expand its children, and replace the animations you want replaced.

1 Like

hi, im might be stupid but i dont fully understand what you saying plssssssss elaborate, what you mean expand its children thankssss

You can fix the sword tilt thing with this:

1 Like

I think he means to click the arrow near “StarterCharacterScripts”

1 Like

ij what im do after i click arrow

Don’t worry. There was a time when I probably wouldn’t have understood what I just said either. Here is a video to help you understand better.

2 Likes

oke how make it so I can also run while holding tool plss thxxx, makes me idle while moving idle animation while moving

Did you replace the walk or run animation? I don’t know why it would be doing this.

nopeeeeee bope bope bope I didnt

Did you already have a custom animation script?

hi im think so, im think so Post must be at least
Have you tried the like button?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying. Could you explain?

im dont understand what im saying eithe, here a video though

also any tip for the grip thing, im use grip editor but it still look kind of weirr, should I mess around wit grip editoe more

I think I see what’s wrong. The custom idle tool animation animates the whole body. It should only animate the arm holding the tool.