How should I name this game?

I’ve almost finished a puzzle game but I don’t know how to name it.
I’m searching for a creative name that is unique and could attract players towards playing it.

The game:
It’s a puzzle game in which you (obviously) solve puzzles in order to turn the light back on.
The game is mostly made up of cartoony looking blocky shapes.

game:
https://web.roblox.com/games/7130075997/Untitled-puzzle-game?refPageId=298a9141-5ef2-426c-8669-e6a20926a99f
Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

What if you named it “Turn on the light” (Sorry im not the best with names)
(Its a very good game)

I think that’s a bit long and it also looks like a sentence.

1 Like

I’ve thought of a name like “Unlighted”, “RE:LIGHT” or “RE:COLOR”, but I don’t think that’s really how the name should be.

: O “Unlighted” is a really good name

The creator of the place isn’t you, and you’re not in their friends list. Could you quickly explain why this is?

It’s my alt.

a bunch of letters

1 Like

I still find it a bit strange that you aren’t friends with it, but that’s okay, I have an alt that I use to play games, and sometimes make games, so It gets awkward really fast.

whats ur real acc? sus btw can u mention down credits

Switched?

Unlighted is okay as well, if the game goes good it would be more original yet switched would be a more common term.

Also probably do mention your alts name on the description/ use your main account on the devforum. :+1:

1 Like

Try finding (not too common) synonyms for the words light, switch, blink, puzzle. It’s how I usually name my games.

I don’t think that that’s his alt. He has the skin of bacon and on the alt, there’s a fully customized skin. Which doesn’t have sense. Normally, alternative accounts don’t have extreme skins or skins at all. But hey, I know nothing about him so maybe it is his alt.

1 Like

Lol. Didn’t think someone wouldn’t trust me but ok.
I made the alt to not embarras myself with my dumb questions about CFrame :rofl:

1 Like

You shall not be embarrassed. You can ask anything DevForum you’d like.

Also, this is my alt, not that account :smiley:

1 Like

Hello. The game does not load. I have rejoined, waited and changed my settings but nothing worked. This may be a problem with the game or a problem with my account.

• PolyGlo

• Glo-Blox

• Puzzle Switch

• Darkness

• Unlighted (you made this one)

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s the issue. It worked well a few hours ago. Where does it get stuck, roblox loading screen or a black screen?

It gets stuck at the black screen.

Well, then I have no idea what could be causing that.