How should I start growing my clothing group?

Hey developers! I’ve been thinking about making a clothing group with all kinds of styles. And I want to make it popular so people can have more clothes to buy. Yes, I know there are many topics in feedback for clothing groups but those are outdated. What should I do first after setting up my group and clothes, make a home store? Advertise?

These are some of the clothes I might use

clothes

Thoughts?

7 Likes

Hey there.

There are countless clothing groups on Roblox, so if you want yours to stand out, you have to do something unique.

For inspiration, some of the larger groups follow a simple core loop principle as follows:

A: Make clothing
B: Advertise the Clothing
C: Sell the clothing

Therefore, since you only have “ideas” of which clothing you want to produce, instantly advertising the group would be foolish, since you are breaking the principle above

There might be outdated answers to this question, as you said yourself, however there is no right answer to this question. You have to experiment yourself, and figure out which advertisments work for your audience.

Hope this helps in some way😀

3 Likes

I agree with this, emphasizing on the point of being unique and catering to different niches.

It might be a good idea to centre your group or branding around a certain theme; sell a variety of different clothes but cater to a specific demographic, a demographic that will keep coming back and buying your stuff.

Another good idea is to have ranks in your clothing group that are exclusive to frequent buyers, for example some groups have ranks assigned to users who’ve bought 10+, 20+, 30+, etc items of clothing. Always thought that was a pretty creative way to entice more sales.

Ultimately, enjoy it and have fun! Get creative with what you’re designing and who you’re catering to :slight_smile:

2 Likes