• they left forever
    the endless cycle
1 Like

That’s exactly why I don’t like social media as a way of promoting games

1 Like

then there`s nothing we can do about promotion

1 Like

please can you help me with this ?

To be honest, if that is the outcome then I think your game is condemned to failure. If a game is unique and interesting enough, then an initial boost in players should garner more attention without much extra help through algorithm recommendations and through friends joining friends.

Not really, for that to happen he would need to have basically every single one of the players be joined by a friend, which not possible, and roblox is also never going to promote a game with only 1-2 days of data.
His game just needs more players.

1 Like

Yes! Advertising! It’s not perfect but it’s the best we’ve got.

1 Like

Yes, change the icon, and it’s 1k per day during 10-15 days

1 Like

thanks you so much for your responding

1 Like

Alright, to add on to the context, my game was garnering attention as you said, from mutual friends and algorithm recommendations. However, my main source of players was through the players searching for my game, a week or two ago, my game, which was the first thing that showed up when players searched for it.

Suddenly, it vanished from the search page. When players search up my exact game name, they see other random bs. I had a peak player count of about 70 players playing my game then went on to have a ccu of 25 during weekends. It dropped to 3 - 4 players when it couldn’t be searched.

1 Like