How to add custom fonts to roblox studio?

I’ve tried to download the font on my computer and then clicked another download button inside the zip file folder. And i tried to search on yt but couldn’t find any good tutorials.

1 Like

Sadly, you can’t upload your own fonts to Roblox Studio.

You can go to Microsoft Word and type in your text with a different font.
Once you’ve done that, copy the text, and paste it on your GUI object. This should work.

6 Likes

That’s true, but he can input a custom font using microsoft word or any office 365 application.

This doesn’t work, when i paste the text it just puts it in a standard default font.

5 Likes

Maybe try the custom font generator?
https://lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator

1 Like

It didn’t put it as a defualt font but it doesn’t appear like the text is invisable

There’s pretty much no way to add custom fonts then I guess, you could create the font with 3rd party software and upload the text as a decal, then use an image label, and change that image, that’s the only way I know.

Unfortunately there’s no official way to do this, however there is a cool plugin using a hacky way to do this

you can just use the ttf file to the robloxstudio font folderr

for macos (Roblox/Contents/Resoursces/content/fonts/) and all of the fonts here (expect for marketplaced fonts) put the ttf file into the fonts folder and rename it into SourceSansPro (exp: product sans/sourcesanspro) or you dont wanna change the font name just go to famlies folder and go down until you see SourceSansPro.json
and config the rbxassets//:1234: (alt) right am right also the toolbox font got into product sans

Looking into the context of OP’s question, they wish to add customs fonts that replicate to other player clients.

What you describe only changes the font for your own, which isn’t desirable when the goal is to have a specific font support the look and feel you’re trying to give to your UI design.

2 Likes