How to animate arms for walk cicle

I’m animater for over a 3 years already and still have a problems with arms during walk cicles, its really hard for me to position them right and make them feel natural, they are mostly either too high or too low, not fast enough or too slow, have too much movement or does not have enough life in them… if anyone can can suggest a video or give me an illustration i would highly appreciate that!

4 Likes

Just google 'Walking animation". There are plenty of animations available for walk ‘cycles’.

2 Likes

I just don’t like using moon animator, I use default only and there are almost no good tutorials about walking cycles.

I didn’t say to find a tutorial to create a walking cycle. If you are looking for how to use the default animator then this is the wrong post.

If you’re talking about making a copy of an organic movement then this post is relevant.
My suggestion was to look at the many videos of how a human (or whatever animal) actually walks, then create your animation based on the video(s).

Ya, I just do my animation in Blender now and port them to Roblox in a complicated way.