I just wanted to know how to make a gun holding animation so I appreciate every answer.
I 've already tried moon animator but I don’t know why it’s always glitchy.
And yeah I welded the gun to the hand
Here is what I mean by glitchy :
Thank you for reading this.
You can try add Motor6D to player’s torso
- Your tools must having Handle (this is much easier than not having a handle inside the tool)
- Every parts inside your tool much be weld (or motor6D if you want to animate it such as bolt, mag) into the handle, Use this Plugin for time saving
- Instance a new Motor6D, drop it inside dummy’s Torso (Motor6D.Parent = player.Character.Torso)
Part0 : dummy’s torso
Part1 : gun’s handle (If you change this into dummy’s torso, it’s just going to not be working)
Name : Handle (This will be important)
- Then you’ll will animate your animations, It’s a little harder.
- For the rest of animating guns, you’ll have to scripting
The script will be something like this :
local character = player.Character
local RA = character:WaitForChild("Right Arm")
local DWeld = RA:WaitForChild("RightGrip") --This will break the script if you don't delete it
local M6D = Instance.new("Motor6D", char:FindFirstChild("Torso"))
M6D.Part0 = char:FindFirstChild("Torso")
M6D.Part1 = script.Parent.Handle
M6D.Name = "Handle" --This motor6D must be same name as your motor6D at the beginning
This reply based on this topic.