How to animate Tool Parts (Guns, Knifes etc.)

nice tutorial but the second time i do it the gun wont move to the torso?

Hello,

I have a really weird problem, i name one of my part of my butterfly knife Handle and after the anim i realise i have to rename but if i rename it’s removing the animation

Someone know how i can resolve this problem ?

how to stick the tool to the right arm? but if I try to weld. it won’t work properly

I tried to make it work with Lightsaber but it show two error that said ToolGrip is not a valid member of MeshPart “Workspace.DeathLilian.UpperTorso” - Client - LightsaberClient:15 and ToolGrip is not a valid member of MeshPart “Workspace.DeathLilian.UpperTorso” - Server - LightsaberServer:13
This is from output

16:08:30.051  ToolGrip is not a valid member of MeshPart "Workspace.DeathLilian.UpperTorso"  -  Client - LightsaberClient:15
  16:08:30.052  Stack Begin  -  Studio
  16:08:30.052  Script 'Players.DeathLilian.Backpack.Test.LightsaberClient', Line 15  -  Studio - LightsaberClient:15
  16:08:30.052  Stack End  -  Studio
  16:08:30.099  ToolGrip is not a valid member of MeshPart "Workspace.DeathLilian.UpperTorso"  -  Server - LightsaberServer:13

Here a gif of what wrong with it

Is there any way to fix it?

2 Likes

does this still work? it says toolgrip is not a valid member.

1 Like

"Idle is not a valid member of LocalScript “Players.ToxicalGamer2006.Backpack.MLG Sniper.Animations”

Why when the player dies this happen?

I changed the script for :FindFirstChild(“ToolGrip”) it works but afther that I get problems from animations

I found one way really simple

On tool.Equipped function I changed all transparency tool parts to 1 and I played the Idle animation then I did wait(0.1) and I changed all tool transparency parts to 0.

will it fixed but where I put :FindFirstChild(“ToolGrip”) in it?

1 Like

Maybe. But I think this is kinda outdated bc when you die this broke…

Ah okay, I think it need a update because it still not worked for me since almost a month…

Edit: Wait…. It only work with R6 but not R15? But when I test with R6 and it worked fine but if I test it on R15 and it give same errors…

1 Like

Is here any way to fix when the players dies?

I am having this problem: https://gyazo.com/97304819928be48480445c8d1f19da35

Edit: Nvm I fixed

1 Like

Is that will work on R15 too but is there a way to add second bodyattach for wielded on other lightsaber?

I am using in R6 and works for R15 too

NOTE: for R6 you need to use “Torso” and not "UpperTorso"

1 Like

I know but I want to use it for R15 not R6 because it have more joints.

Am I missing something ??

Why I cant use another BodyAttach for wielded like this?

Is there way to use another bodyattach like wielded?

The first time I equip the tool it works, but I equip for a second time it doesn’t work. How can I fix this?

(nvm I found the error)

can you make a double mag reload using this as well?