How to animate Tool Parts inside my gun

How to animate Tool Parts inside my gun in Thienbao2109’s FE Weapon Kit model

Rig animation
robloxapp-20240229-0058014

In-game
robloxapp-20240229-0100279

parts in weapon isn’t animate

I don’t don’t how to make it in Thienbao2109’s FE Weapon Kit model

How to fix that? Anyone in here know how to fix that?

first of all, i dont use tool objects cuz i dont like em. I make my own tool system. it adds a model into the player when equipped and constraints it to the hand or whatever i chose it to be.

for animating, i just put a humanoid inside it, connect things with motor6ds and animate it like that and play the animation whenever i want.

hope dis helps

Check how you are making the tool, it you are using certain types of welds the tool will not animate correctly. If that does not work try animation the handle instead, as that will rotate the whole tool.

I use Motor6D and weld to animate gun

In the model that I brought, it requires tools like “tool” only.

Sorry for late response.

When equipping the tool with handle, roblox creates weld inside right arm for it.
Replace it with Motor6D And set same c0 and c1 for it.

**Sorry for late response. :>

I wrote that if players enter the game It will create the name “ToolGrip” of the Motor6D in the right arm of the player. And I wrote another one that this player held the gun It will connect the Motor6D C0 belonging to the Bodyattach and C1 belonging to the right arm.

Inside server script

local plrs= game:GetService("Players")

plrs.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr)			
	plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char)		
		local M6D = Instance.new("Motor6D", char["Right Arm"]) -- or the part that you have decieded
		M6D.Name = "ToolGrip"

char.ChildAdded:Connect(function(child)
			if child:IsA("Tool") and child:FindFirstChild("BodyAttach") then
				M6D.Part1 = child.BodyAttach
			end
		end)
	end)
end)

well i guess this should work. But remove the weld called right grip/rightgrip when equipping the tool. try doing a playtest and see how is the weld called.

sorry for late response again.

sorry for late response again and again.

I play test it, It called “Handle” in my right arm