How to animate with tool

Hi my name is pixeluted and i want play animation with tool but animation doesnt play here is my script

script.Parent.Equipped:Connect(function()
	local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
	local Character = workspace:WaitForChild(player.Name)
	local AnimationLoad = Character.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(script.Parent.EquipAnimation)
	for _,track in pairs(Character.Humanoid:GetPlayingAnimationTracks()) do
		track:Stop()
	end
	AnimationLoad:Play()
end)

Thank for Reading

Here’s a few questions:

1.) What’s the priority of the animation currently set to? It should usually be set on Action, particularly when dealing with tool animations.
2.) Is the animation asset owned by you or is the place your working on using an animation owned by the group? You can only use animations that are owned by you or by the place owner.
3.) Is the AnimationId property of the Animation object empty? It won’t play and will throw an error if it is.
4.) Have you tried to use debugging tools such as print to know if the code runs in the first place?
5.) Is there any reason why you need to use WaitForChild in workspace to find the Character? You should only be relying on using Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait() when referencing it through a variable.
6.) Is there any particular reason why you need to have the Player and Character variables referenced in the Equipped event function specifically? I’d recommend having them both in the global scope for future referencing with other functions (if that’s what you intend on doing).

Problem is animation priority i fixed thank you