How to attach train to wheels + Help on driving system

I dont know if this belongs here please correct me if it does

Im still working on my train game, but theres a problem. Im not very good at stuff like this so bear with me here, Im trying to implement a driving system (that I dont know how to do on my own), and im trying to attach the locomotive to the wheels without it tipping over

Ive tried something called vehicleseat2 and follow this exact tutorial [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl4OZJP6SJM&t=135s], but i got confused and stuck on many parts and just removed the thing from my loco after giving up several times, now im stuck and i dont know what to do with this locomotive just standing on the tracks

I could ask for developers but i have at most 22 robux in my account, what kind of developer works for free? So im just stuck working by myself sadly. I asked some people on Discord they said i should use something called gliders so i got to work

However since my train either falls apart or just tips off the tracks and then falls apart + no driving system to control this stupid thing i dont know what to do please help im running out of ideas

2 Likes

This is an uncopylocked version of an old game that might have what youre looking for, for examples:

1 Like

The Trains uncopylocked is a good suggestion. Alternatively, I would ensure all welds are there (stops it falling apart), and then either lock the Y rotation to stop it falling, or disable gravity. Making all the parts massless may also work

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.