How to avoid moderation for a custom character?

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Custom meshed characters. For a game i have planned 12 doll-inspired body types (of which ive already made 4) : thin, medium, thick, fat for masculine, feminine and adrogynous body frames. Another important thing for me is for the characters to have dynamic faces.
    The 4 models ive made so far are body types made for the feminine frame, i have it also uv mapped and texture to have a so-called modesty layer

2. What is the issue? The model gets flagged everytime ive uploaded it with changes to texture. The modesty layer is fully opaque and the rest of the texture is fully transparent (besides details like cheek blush and eye texture). The torso is mainly the asset that gets moderated.
    Does the modesty layer need to use a different material in blender with a different viewport/solid color or is a texture enough and im not doing it right?

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Look for anwsers. The marketplace rules just say “modesty layer” but im still not sure how to achieve it if texturing isnt the right way?

Medium body reference:

Using a different material

Using a texture

Did you figure it out? I’m having a similar issue with my custom characters.