How to build a statue?

I would like to make a statue of my avatar, anyone know how?

12 Likes

1)Play Game in Studio
2)Copy your Character
3)Stop Game
4)Paste into Workspace
5)Remove textures from your hats, your face decal and your clothes
6)Select all the parts and change to Stone material and set the colour to what you want

13 Likes

If you have experience with meshes:

1. Use @AlreadyPro’s import character plugin to import your character to studio.
  1. Export your character as a “.obj”.

2. Open them in Blender, remove their textures, and join the meshes, (Extra credit: You could also clean up the mesh by removing ugly stuff and fixing the normals.)

3. Reimport it back into Studio, remove the texture (just keep the texture slot as blank.)

4. Give it a concrete material!!!

Here is the effect (or what you can do):

55 Likes

This is a great idea for a tutorial

4 Likes

Brilliant! Thank you!

6 Likes

If you are a little more familiar than new to Blender you can change their pose with smooth bends. Make sure you have enough subdivisions and you can use the Edit mode to rotate what you want. If you want a more in depth tutorial you can look for some on YouTube.

1 Like

Can you clarify me the steps a lot easier, please? How do I import my character?

2 Likes

Hey! Can you elaborate a bit on what you are referring to by “importing.” Importing a roblox character from AlreadyPro’s plugin? Or perhaps you mean importing a mesh into roblox, then exporting it back to studio once more.

2 Likes

I actually do it on this way :

• Open ROBLOX Studio.
  • Open any place you want.
  • Go to the plugins tab.
  • Download the Load character plugin from AlreadyPro , its a good one.
  • Use it , enter your name in it , choose your R (R15 or R6) and then load it.

EXTRA

If you want to make it stone grey (or any color you wish) , then untexture all your accessory and delete all your clothing. Dont delete the meshes of the accessory.

If you wanna re-size it , then delete every official size in everything in all your parts.

2 Likes

Anyways a quick question for who knows .

How do you change the material of the head part?

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/3397e419f9e432c966e3c8fe107ff753

1 Like

I mean , at a meshed head , because it keeps staying on plastic if I change the material.

1 Like
  1. Open Roblox Studio
  2. Use Character Loader (Model/Plugin)
  3. Export your Character
  4. Import OBJ/FBX to Blender
  5. Then Export from Blender and Import to Roblox Studio
  6. Change material to “Slate”

Could you explain a 3rd part a little bit? How do you remove textures in Blender and how to join the meshes?

Joining objects in bender: Select all the objects with A, and join with Ctrl/Cmd J

Removing textures: Simply have a blank space in the MeshPart texture slot in Roblox Studio, you can delete all the materials under the material tab for the joined object in blender for a good measure too.

Here is a video:

[https://streamable.com/sfni0] in case the embed doesn’t work

1 Like