How to 'bypass' the AFK Kick system?

I’m already simulating the players character with pathfinding loop (they walk forever) and it still kicked me. Is there any other way besides making the player rejoin every 19 minutes or am I out of luck?

1 Like

As far as I know it checks for player input from their computer or device, not player movement.

1 Like

Unfortunately, like what @Scottifly said, it checks for player input on the game.

There are work arounds though, such as the usage of a macro.

It definitely is possible the time machine during the pre release of Anime Defenders was able to do it though im not sure how they did it

Teleport the player to anther place every ~20 minutes so they dont stay in the same server for longer than the 20 minute limit.

You could set up an afk place which the player is teleported to after how ever many minutes, from there, just teleport the player between different servers to prevent them from getting kicked. Add a button or detect when the player starts interacting again, and teleport them back to the server they were originally in.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.