How to change AssemblyMass?

So, I’m working on BloodLine - Alpha. [ Link: BLOODLINE [ BEING REVAMPED ] - Roblox ]

And I decided to do something: When you lose your legs [ Left Leg and Right Leg. ] a crawl animations plays, and you get 2 damage every second. Simple, right? No.
I need to change the mass of the torso, because if I don’t change it, this happens [ Blood Warning. ]: https://gyazo.com/2f7d7c8a50d05eed271fa8b581ebcdb2

I tried using Character.Torso.CustomPhysicalProperties = PhysicalProperties.new(25.2) but that didn’t worked.

• Tsu Washington / SovietFurryBruh.

You can just make the Torso massless.

1 Like

No no, I want to make it heavier.

1 Like

Oh I read your post wrong, I see.

1 Like

Did you enable Custom physical properties because if you don’t the properties wont count I think so like what coder husk said you can just increase the density.

1 Like

if u want it to be heavier just increase its density

1 Like

I already tried putting CustomPhysicalProperties = true but I get an error.

Try doing this:

TheTorsoName.CustomPhysicalProperties.Density = to any number you want
1 Like

Oh, I’ll try that right now. Thanks.

Nope, that didn’t worked.

[ C h a r a c t e r s . ]

I think the problem that is described in your video has nothing to do with the torso’s mass. I think it has to do with the character’s humanoid hip height. If the hip height is too low, it will cause unintentional sliding. Try and change the hip height a bit when they lose their legs, and change it back when they get their legs back.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try doing that too.

1 Like

Thanks, that worked. Now the character ins’t sliding into the grass.

2 Likes