How to change font, size and color of character's displayed name?

Hello, I am here with a question I am unable to solve.
How can I change the font of a player’s displayed name?

Let’s say I want to change the font, size and colour of this fellow in the image below:

As you can see, the displayed name is “Jimmy”, but the size and font are already set, with no way to change them. How can I do this?

Below is an example of what I would like to achieve, taken from Tower Defence Simulator. Focus of the displayed names on top of players, and how to font and size is drastically different from default.

How can I achieve this formatting of names? Do I need to create an extra part in the player? Do I need to script the changes? How so?

(By the way, if there has been any topics like this created, I probably do not know about them - I had a hard time explaining and searching what I wanted to achieve, so I may not have used the correct terms)

Thanks!

1 Like

The effect you want to achieve is made by a script that creates a BillboardGui Instance inside the player’s character (more specifically, the character’s Head). Then it creates a TextLabel instance inside the BillboardGui containing the text information

4 Likes