How to change internal scripts from Studio?

As described here…

… I want to change some lines inside an internal script from Studio.
However, the changes I made are not working.

How can I modify this internal Studio script, and have this modification working?

1 Like

What do you mean by internal script?

1 Like

As described in the OP:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Roblox\Versions\version-21bbda4ee1da4889\ExtraContent\scripts\CoreScripts\ServerCoreScripts\ServerLeaderstats.lua

I am sorry, I’m only a beginner scripter and don’t know much about this. Sorry! :frowning_face:

I don’t think you are able to modify those scripts since they are inside the CoreGui which is Roblox stuff.

Why? As I said, I already modified it, but the modification had no effect.

I don’t know. Maybe Roblox replaces the stuff in CoreGui with their original stuff back when you modify something. Filtering Enabled maybe?

Have you looked at these resources?

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/class/CoreScript

I don’t want to change the CoreScript.
I want this problem to be resolved:

However, neither the Roblox team solves the problem, nor I can solve it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sorry, for this but your title and description say otherwise, a bit confusing don’t you say?

How to change internal scripts from Studio?

Anyways, back to your problem have you tried looking up the error on google for clues?

Not running script because past shutdown deadline (x8)

I got all these threads from a simple error search:

Six Threads related to the error past shutdown deadline

Any tips when getting this error: Not running script because past shutdown deadline? - Scripting Helpers

DataStore problems, Causing "not running script because past shutdown deadline"? - Scripting Helpers

14:04:41.768 - Not running script because past shutdown deadline (x10) ? - Scripting Helpers

Not running script because past shutdown deadline from shutdown?

Long Stop Time: Not running script because past shutdown deadline

"Not running script because past shutdown deadline"

Overall it seems to be a bug with bind to close:

Seems like a lot of other people want this problem to be solved as well since it’s a studio bug…seems like your thread hasn’t been responded to in a long time sorry about that sucks at the same time it’s also a repeat of that other studio bug post.

This sucks, seems like you have to work around the issue by the workarounds mentioned in that thread.

I appreciate your effort in collecting similar topics.
Actually, I’ve seen them.
However, none of them has a solution and all problems get stuck in the Studio bug.
I’m using DataStore2 and even there, removing the BindToClose mentioned by some posts didn’t solve the problem, because the error that occurs shows a line from the Studio script and not from the DataStore2 script.

In short, I can’t solve it myself, and at the same time, Roblox Staff doesn’t give a shit about it …