How to change the auto generated images

I want to use the auto generated images to the game page, but the auto generated images aren’t changing, it’s allways the same image.

I want to know how to change this image or if the only option is the studio print screen option.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you change it by having your studio camera what you want to have as the auto generated thumbnail. For example, if I wanted the thumbnail to be of a block, then I’d make my studio camera facing that block, then leave Roblox Studio with that camera position, then re-open the page where you change the thumbnail.

2 Likes

I tried but didn’t worked.

Before I allways made this, but now isn’t working

first why? no one used auto-generated images just take a screene and upload it lol.

but if you still want it that why set the camera and exit the studio check if the game icon in studio has the same camera position as of that when you saved and closed that game file, repeat until roblox changes the icon in studio and there you got it.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try

It’s only to doesn’t have it with nothing.
I didn’t finished the images.

I don’t want to revert a save back to the original camera position each time I make a change that involves moving around in the workspace, so how would I go about retrieving the camera position and setting it so I can generate the same icon/thumbnail?

1 Like