How to change the avatar height?

Hey Everyone,
So I’m making a story game, and the players are supposed to be kids, so I’m trying to make it so that the avatar is smaller than normal,
I’m doing this:

Yes the avatar is R15. However, the avatar size is not changing. I do not know why. Thank you for any help.

1 Like

The avatars do change, but more or less based on what they player’s existing avatar is like.
If you already have a small avatar, it won’t look very different.

I’d honestly suggest moving the sliders even further to the left. Height especially should be at the lowest possible and width should be adjusted to be proportionate to height.

Second, the sizes constraints will only apply when the constraints don’t already match your existing constraints. Take my avatar for example:

My proportions and head would not change at all, but I would get slightly smaller and slightly skinnier.

If somebody already had their width set at 85 and body type set at 40 neither their width nor their body type would change at all.

Not only, the smallest dimensions at the most extremes still don’t look small enough to be considered kid-like. You’d have to do that through scripting.

A height difference of 7%, at the most extremes using your example, is not a lot.

Try moving the height and width to about 50%.

For an avatar “smaller than normal” you’ll have to use scripting. The forced avatar presets above are all available to the regular player. If you’re satisfied with the smallest possible avatar with the preexisting presets then just set your height to 90% and width to 70%.

Also: Try naming your files with actual words next time. It will help with organization in the future, and a file called “fdfgfdfdhgffgfg” will not tell you anything about the picture.

Try “Avatar Forced Size Presets Help Image” or something along those lines. Not just a random scrabble of words.