How to change your DevForum account?

Hello. On Roblox, my main account is Milennium1902 and I am developing a game, which is owned by that account.
But since I viewed DevForum for the first time on my alt account, you see me as pewpie12302die.
My question is: is it possible to change the Roblox account that your DevForum account is connected to?
If this helps a bit, I have 2 email adresses and only one is used for both accounts.

Simplified

A person has emails user@mail1.com and user@mail2.com. He also owns two Roblox accounts, accounts abc and cba. They are both connected to user@mail1.com.
That person logged into Developer Forum as cba. But he wants DevForum people to know him as abc. Is there a way to do that?

The only way to change an account to an another, is by logging out then logging back in on that other account.

1 Like

You can’t ‘change’ your DevForum account. If you want to make a new account, you need to use a different email address.

I’d suggest having one Roblox account instead of multiple separate ones.

Do note that if you have multiple forum accounts, you cannot use them to boost your stats (eg by liking your own posts)

6 Likes