How to check the Color property of a part

I’m currently creating a color block game as a project, and I’ve encountered a problem where I can’t check the color property of a part. I’m currently trying to create a UI where it shows the players what color part is going to not disappear before every other color part does, so I’m trying to get the value of the part’s color property and set it as the UI’s Frame’s BackgroundColor3 property. I’ve heard that you need to multiply the RGB value of a part by 255 to get the original number shown in the properties. Here’s my script:

As you can see here, I’m trying to assign the UI’s color property value same as the part’s color value, however it returns an error saying “R” cannot be assigned to" as you can see from the circle in the picture. I’ve tried multiplying the full RGB value of the part, however studio returns an error saying something along the lines of “Unable to perform arithmetic with Color3 and number”. This is the main problem of my script so I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with my problem.

Where you heard that? Im not sure what you mean.

Why not grabbing the Color of the part and just set it as the Frame’s Color?

Example of changing the color of a frame using a part’s color in workspace:
ScreenGui.Frame.BackgroundColor3 = workspace.Part.Color

You multiply by 255 to get human readable 0-255 colors. Internally, it uses 0-1 decimals for the colors. You don’t multiply when you don’t need to make it human readable.

The problem is that R G and B are read only. Instead of setting them directly, you should set the color to a new Color3. In this case, since you don’t actually need to modify a color, just set the color to be equal to the filechosenchildren color.