How to create an object in the workspace of a specific player, via Server?

Based on my last question, I see that objects created in the workspace via Server will be created for all player’s workspace and, if the same is done via LocalScript , it will only be created for the current player’s workspace.

But to avoid the attack of exploiters, I’m trying to put minimal code inside LocalScript.

In this way, I ask: is there any way to create an object for only a specific player, through the Server script?

How would this help you? If the exploiter was spawning like a ton of objects in their executor, only they would see it.

1 Like

Your best bets are Remote Events if you insist to do your own way.

1 Like

Exactly and they will ruin only their gameplay so I don’t see this feature necessary and actually there isn’t any way to create local thing through server @rogeriodec_games

Because my game allows the player to choose an object from a list, like Minecraft, he chooses from a menu and drags and drops the 3D object into the workspace.
From then on, this object is used by the Server for numerous calculations.
If I can prevent this object from being created by LocalScript, I can prevent exploiters from disastrously simulating this creation.

actually there isn’t any way to create local thing through server

I am pretty sure with the help of remote events the server and client can communicate within themselves.
Therefore if the server sends a signal to the client and the client picks it up from a local script they can certainly make a part which will be local to themselves.

1 Like

In this case I think you should add a debounce.
You can make it so that the client cannot drop and drag something simultaneously as there will be a cooldown.

1 Like

Yes, however the OP wants to use no localscripts.

You should use local scripts when they are needed.
Performance > security.

But exploiter could spam the events but…rally…if they want to ruin their experience let them do it, why would you care about it?

try this

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
	local descendants = game.Workspace:GetDescendants()
	for i = 1, #descendants do
			if descendants[i].Parent.Name == player.Name then
-- whatever object u want in here
end