How to create and grow a clothing group and make serious Robux

In this tutorial I will be showing you how to create and grow a clothing group on Roblox from scratch. I will show you how to gain members and attract new users. I will also explain some of the things you can do to maximize your Robux profit from this group.

So what are the requirements for creating a clothing group? Not many. You need 100 robux for creating the group, but it is possible to grow your group further without any additional robux funds. However, I would recommend that you set aside some extra robux for group advertisements.

Step 1: Creating the group

To start, let’s create your clothing group. Head over to the groups tab on the Roblox homepage, click “Create Group”, and fill in all your details. You can pick any name, but try to keep it related to clothing. For example, “Your Username’s Clothing”. It’s simple and easy, it probably isn’t taken, and it will allow new users to figure out what your group is for.

Step 2: Customizing the group

Update your group’s description. Add some roles so that members have something to get excited about. For example, users may unlock a role if they buy X amount of clothing. You can also change group settings, add a nice logo (Pixlr is a great place to make a logo for free), and add some clothes. I’ll cover that in more detail in the next step (Step 3).

Step 3: Adding clothing

Download the official clothing template for either a shirt or a pant and open up the image editing program of your choice. For creating clothing I would suggest using either GIMP or paint net. These are both free programs. You can follow a YouTube tutorial to create some simple clothing. However, I would suggest hiring a clothing designer if you don’t know how to make high quality clothing.

Step 4: Advertising the group

You can advertise your group by creating an ad for it (Pixlr is great for this) and uploading it. You can look up some examples if you’re not sure where to start. Invest 1-3K to start with to test out your ad, and if it has a decent CTR (click-through rate) and join rate, you can invest more later. You can also advertise by simply joining groups and posting on the Wall about your group. Don’t spam though.

Step 5: Check your statistics

When users start joining your group, slowly sales will start coming in. I strongly suggest that you price all (or a majority) of your clothing at 5 robux. It’s a price that most people are willing to pay and you will get a large number of sales at this price. Head over to “Configure Group” and click on the Revenue tab. You can then check your pending Robux and recent sales.

At this stage your clothing group is finished, and has some members. You might even be making some robux. Keep advertising whether through Group Wall posts or through Robux ads, and engage with your community. Add new clothing frequently and within a few weeks, your group might gain a lot of members and maybe even earn serious robux!

You can view my clothing group which I actually created today and take inspiration from it if you wish. At the time of writing it has 86 members already. I advertised the group through both methods, (Wall Posts and Advertising). The logo image was created on Pixlr.
https://www.roblox.com/groups/15233699/Bits-Clothing#!/about

Thank you for reading. I wish you luck with your own group, have a great day!

13 Likes

Just keep in mind that you will not be able to cash out this form of revenue.

You absolutely can DevEx Robux earned from groups. I have friends that have done millions worth of Robux via their clothing groups. Please be up to date on your info.

Earned Robux section 7.

5 Likes

Clothing sales count as earned robux, and can be DevExed.

2 Likes