How to Create Space Effect On Player

Hello! While thinking of new projects to make I decided I want to recreate this bright pink space-looking texture that you see on the character below inside Roblox. I haven’t done any real work with making textures or modeling so my question is how would I achieve this effect and where would I begin. Im fine with learning how to use blender or anything else.

Any help is appreciated thanks!

1 Like

You could probably use Highlights to make that bright pink outline and pink inside, then particles to create the stars on the inside.

1 Like

UE4 Tutorial: Galaxy Skin (Fortnite) - YouTube heres the effect im trying to achieve but on unity any way to do this in roblox somehow?

Just like what @KdudeDev said, using highlights is the right thing to do. But in addition, you could try using surface appearances. You’re gonna have to find some yourself

However, it doesn’t seem possible to create the fortnite effect your looking for, yet.

When skyboxes and other lighting features work inside of viewport frames it will be very easy to achieve what you’re looking for. Simply render the character in a viewportframe, set it’s reflectance to 1, and give the viewport a custom skybox.

2 Likes