How to deal with exploiters decompiling modules local scripts and anims?

hello , very strange question and probably unsolvable how would i deal with fat exploiters who decompile stuff, my game is made of modules and anims and how would i make it so they CANT decompile them

Obfuscate them, It’ll make it take forever to decompile and repair.

how about a other way without obsufacting code and taking hours to find a bug in it

I’m not aware of any other fairly effective methods

When a new Luau feature comes out in public, you should try to integrate it in your scripts. Executors will have to take time to update their decompilers so that the script can be read again. Also in general, long scripts will take longer to decompile, causing failures or even cancels of decompilation more often.

An example feature would be using --!native at the top of your scripts. Don’t use it in all of them though, you should read up on how that works to reduce lag but not become inefficient!

Also, you can’t protect your animations.

alright so i figured it out myself, used a script to get rid of the important stuff and yeah thats it, also thanks for others for response

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.