How to disable controls?

I want to disable controls for a certain amount of time then enable it again , I want this on mobile and desktop. On desktop I found this solution how-to-disable-player-controls but it of course somehow doesn’t work for mobile. Any help?

1 Like

What do you mean by controls? Is it like player can move and jump or something else? Can you give more details?

Yes I mean disable any type of movement,jump

Well, you can detect the Humanoid of player (game.Players.PlayerAdded() event, then get the Character (Contains Humanoid) using Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()) After detecting, set the WalkSpeed and JumpPower to 0. And you said you want to disable it after a certain amount of time, you can use the while true do loop.

Thanks for the suggestion but that’s not a method I can use, I’m making the character walk to a certain place by itself, without the player controlling the character .

Hello guys! I’ve found a solution, for some reason ROBLOX’s module doesn’t register the Enable() it only registers the Disable() but if you use EnableActiveControlModule() instead it works.

1 Like