How to disable new hand cursor when a tool is equipped?

I like the new cursor that has been introduced to ROBLOX, however I don’t like the way it behaves when the player equips a tool, especially for tools that are not scripted, or ones that do not have handles.

What I am talking about, is that when a tool is equipped or when a clickable GUI element is hovered over, it changes the regular, pointer cursor, to the hand one.
For GUIs, this is fine, however for some tools I would prefer that the cursor stays as the pointer cursor, instead of changing to the hand one.

I am posting here to ask if there is any way to script this into my tools so that this does not occur, or if there is a built in option in ROBLOX studio - since I haven’t been able to find one thus far.

Thanks

1 Like

I believe there is a MouseCursor script inside the classic Roblox Sword. You can use that and insert it into any gear you’d like, and it will automatically change from the normal to ”Reloading…” to the gear’s Enabled property accordingly.

If you don’t want the gear to show any cursor (other than the default cursor), you can just disable the Enabled property on the gear.

1 Like

I disabled enabled property on my tool. It still shows the cursor?

I disabled the enabled property on my tool. It still shows the hand cursor?