How to disable the sunrise and sunset effect

Hi everyone,

I’m working on a project in Roblox Studio and I’m having a little trouble. I would like the sun to rotate around my location in my game without any variation in opacity. Basically, I want a sun that shines constantly, without any rising or setting effect.

I tried to tinker with the game time via “ClockTime” in the lighting settings, but it also changes the position and opacity of the sun and moon. I also played around with lighting parameters such as Brightness, Ambient, OutdoorAmbient, and Fog, but I can’t get the effect I want.

Does anyone know how to make the sun rotate around my location without changing opacity? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

robloxapp-20231014-1359569.wmv (2,0 Mo)

To that, you should use latitude/longitude

If I change the latitude or longitude, there will always be a sunset when the sun passes below the horizon.

You could try a mix of changing the latitude and altitude

Specify please. I just don’t want to have sunset, but I don’t want to change the sun position in the sky or the player position

I know what you mean, unfortunately, there’s no way of doing that. For instance, if you want the sun to be below you, you can’t because it disappears.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.