How to disconnect the script editor from Team Create

I don’t know if I worded the title right or not but oh well

I’m trying to use Blueprint, a module that lets you replace the default script “source”, but because of Team Create, the script editor just flickers to this:
for half a second, and then goes back to the default Roblox script source.

I know it’s because of Team Create because I was able to use the plugin properly in a game that doesn’t use Team Create. Is there a way to stop the editor from being “read-only”? Because of the “unstable connection” part, my only guess would be to disconnect the script editor from Team Create or something

1 Like

Here are a few things that you could try to see if they fix the problem:

1. Disable Team Create temporarily: As you mentioned, disconnecting from Team Create might resolve the issue temporarily. You can try disabling Team Create while you work with the plugin and then re-enable it afterward.
  2. Work offline: If possible, work on the script that you want to modify offline, without using Team Create. Once you’ve made the necessary changes, you can reconnect to Team Create to sync your changes with collaborators.
  3. Contact plugin developer: Reach out to the developer of the Blueprint plugin and explain the issue you’re experiencing. They may have insights or updates to the plugin that could help resolve the conflict with Team Create.
  4. Check for updates: Make sure that both Roblox Studio and the Blueprint plugin are up to date. Sometimes, compatibility issues arise due to outdated software.
  5. Debugging: Use Roblox Studio’s debugging tools to identify any errors or conflicts that may be causing the flickering behavior. Look for any error messages in the output window that could provide clues to the underlying issue.

Studio and Blueprint are up to date, I checked for errors or anything that could be the cause but there’s nothing in the output, and I can’t really work offline or disable Team Create as I’m working with someone else rn… I already made a post in Blueprint’s post, but just thought to make this one in Scripting Support just incase