How to do this?

Using the Fastcast module, how would I make a bullet travel without falling to the ground, and just make it travel straight until it hits the wall or another tall object?

2 Likes

Aren’t there instructions in the description, or in the script that tell you how to do that? Many tools like this have a Read Me script which is inactive but has all the instructions.

1 Like

Read FastCast documentation.

https://etithespir.it/FastCastAPIDocs/fastcast-objects/activecast/#physics-control

I have.

The only thing I can find that might possibly be helpful is the CastBehavior.Acceleration property but I am unsure of how I would use that property to make the bullet travel only forwards without dropping.

Yes I have read the FastCast API doc but couldn’t find which method or property to use for this situation.

What’s the default Acceleration set at?
Maybe if the Y value is anything other than 0 try making it 0.

I thought I’d also mention that the Acceleration returns a Vector3 so I can make the bullet get pulled to the ground by saying

CastBehavior.Acceleration = Vector3.new(0, -workspace.Gravity, 0)

I tried doing CastBehavior.Acceleration = Vector3.new(0, 0, 0) but it didn’t work. Not to sure what to do.

I might try messaging the guy that made the Fastcast post and see if he can come up with a method unless something happens in the meantime.