How to download ANY* roblox audio

after the takedown of the hydra.api for downloading audio via an ID, i found a new way to download any [public] audio
due to how memory logging works (it needs to capture the play button) private audios can’t be downloaded

1-find the audio. make sure it’s the ‘clean’ link without pageNumber

2-press F12 and then go to Network

3-keep inspect element open and then press CTRL-R

4-scroll down and find “blob:[url]”, this will be your audio file. right click on it and press “Open in new tab”

5- an encrypted file will then be put in your Downloads folder, to get the actual file you need to add “.mp3” at the end

6- done

ALTERNATE METHOD
if you have “BTRoblox” installed, you can go to any official audios (the one made by Roblox), you’ll see a “Download Audio” button appear near the Get Audio button
this will download the file in mp3 with the ID in the file name, sometimes if the audio is licensed the album cover and metadata will show in the media player

i used the alt method to download Full Force I LOVE ENTRY POINT

9 Likes

Dang that’s very helpful, thank you!

I can’t seem to get this one, not sure if it got taken down because it shows the audio length, https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/3194005169/button (it’s private I think).

The title is misleading. While this method does work for public audio, you can’t download private audio from the website if the play button isn’t visible. Without the ability to play the audio, there’s no data to download.

1 Like

i’ll go update it mb dude‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

yea you can’t download private audios with this method