How to fill up space in a hallway?

Hello! I was making a hallway for an entrance of a homestore I’m building, and I was wondering how I should fill in empty space as I feel it’s sorta plain.
Here are some screenshots of the hallway:

I was thinking of maybe adding some paintings on the wall or something, but I’m not sure what to use for the actual image part of the painting (I’m not an artist lol)

Any advice or suggestions?

6 Likes

add the faces who build the game on the pictures

1 Like

Your build has textures on the materials and isn’t rubbery plastic so I’d recommend if you’re going to add paintings on the walls, use an art app or something to give any images a texture feel so it doesn’t stand out a lot. Otherwise I’d just recommend maybe mini head statues in the corner near the door or plants.

1 Like

You can add pot plants, simple carpets, chairs, lights on the celling and paintings on the walls

Just an idea

6 Likes

Add: plants, pictures ( pictures of some important people, you can even add pictures of animals), some carpets etc…

1 Like

Amazing build - you’re very talented! You could fill up the hallway with potted plants, vintage paintings and maybe some small statues.

2 Likes

wow nice place you got there

Having large spaces within your build could sometimes be hard to fill up since you don’t wanna throw in random objects into your build, that wouldn’t fit the theme/ style your going for.

Consider looking for reference images as that would give you ideas to implement into those empty spaces, it could either come down to what your building or wanting to achieve. The ideas -
Image suggested above should be used as they can finish of the walls and fill in those spaces that are left within the build.

3 Likes