How To find and create Images (NOT DECALS)

So how do you create images and also how to find images on the library.
So decals are used to put picrures on parts .
But images, that are used to make shirt, pants template, or a plugin icon. How do You create images. Or even find images?

like on the creator marketplace it says:

• Models
  • Decals
  • Audio
  • Video
  • Meshes
  • Plugin

Decals won’t work on shirt templates, pant templates, or plugin icons. So how do you create them and how do you find them on library?
are they in the decal list? just like how scripts are in the model list?

Hello @HenryThe_Legendary. Here is the answers to your question.

• To create an image for a shirt, you use a photo editor, like photoshop or any other site.

• Simply put, you cannot as the only pictures on it are decals. They are not on the library at all.

To make a shirt for the templates, go on a photo editor, open the template (from the Roblox site), and then assemble each part 1 by 1. You do not upload one or take one from the library, only computer files. Images cannot be found in the library and can be made with a photo editor. (This was just a summary). Hope this helps :smiley:

But i can not create images there are only decals i don’t see anything called “images”
you didn’t even tell me where or how. i am Not asking about how you edit and make and paint and create images. I am asking about how you upload them. I am not talking about decals.

1 Like

you said that images cannot be found on the library, then where do you find it?
you didnt even say how you can find it

you make them yourself why even find it? if you try to find an image its probably already uploaded on roblox a million times. and you’re here probably referring to how to steal clothes but that’s not possible

Images is just another name for decals. That’s the only way, sorry! If this helped you please mark this as a solution and leave a like.

This is incorrect, images are different from decals. Sure, images are generated when you upload a decal but decals and their images have different IDs, as for @HenryThe_Legendary 's question typing the decal ID into the Image property of an image label will convert it to an image ID upon pressing enter.

Let me explain: The only type of images developers like us can upload is decals, other things like thumbnails fall under the images category but unfortunately there is nothing else we can do :frowning:

Decals have image IDs too (see development items on https://create.roblox.com) which are needed for showing images in certain contexts, for example ImageLabels actually only accept Image Ids (not decal IDs) but for ease-of-use are equipped to transfer decal IDS to Image IDS when required.

He is wanting to know for shirt templates, not decals for parts. Also @HenryThe_Legendary, you do NOT upload images to Roblox if you are using them for shirts. Roblox is only for decals. Also, you upload the image on the shirt where it says create a shirt. You do NOT find them on Roblox, you create them and store them in a file, not on Roblox.

not shirt templates, plugin icon.

You still cannot upload them or look for them on the library still. I never created a plugin before so I would not know, but for a plugin I would not suggest looking for decals for the image cover.

yeah, yeah I know how image decals and not decals are created. the are created by themselves. the solution of the topic, the reply I marked as solution