How to find UGC creators

Is there any way to know every single creator with access to the UGC program so far? An official list, a website that compilates which users have been able to upload accessories other than Roblox, etc.
I’ve come across people needing to get their accessories uploaded, but since there’s really no (clear) way to know who is a verified UGC creator, the search gets harder when you have no idea who to approach.
There is an unofficial wiki page that lists a few creators, but it’s outdated and it mostly features really popular ones, of which most don’t accept slot commissions. How do you find UGC creators willing to upload accessories for you (paid, of course)? Where would you recommend looking for some?

6 Likes

Uhh you could try doing a job posting on the Talent Hub.

I’m unsure if UGC creators are lurking there but maybe they are.

3 Likes

the pay for ugc creators is pretty bad on the talent hub
when they can easily make more robux than the jobs offered there , so finding UGC creators there is well , not so easy , you might get scammed even (somebody i know got scammed of a 3K)
you can find ugc creators on twitter easier , since they are professionals. They already amassed a lot followers , they are just harder to reach out this way since their inbox is filled to the brim with PMs
the best way is to just follow big UGC creators , and really hope for them to be intrested , small accounts claiming to have access to the program might not be safe
im writing this assuming you have 3D hat that you want to upload (very unlikely since you’re a 2D artist but what do you know?)

1 Like

I am trying to find ugc creator through their discord server, and asking them if they upload for others. and thats it.
(Im looking for one too because both of my uploaders got falsely banned due to dmca problem going on)

1 Like

This is not the best way to find ugc creator there, i’d reccomend joining UGC creators’ discord server and asking them in dms if they upload for others. If they have their DMs opened, there is a small chance they will answer “yes”. Afaik, i think its against the rules

2 Likes

Supposedly anyone will be able to upload UGC accessories later this month as long as you have the 1000 or 2200 premium. UGC creators were posting on twitter about having to upgrade to premium before the 15th or their items will go offsale. The end-of-year review blog post mentions “We plan to expand access to avatar creation and monetization” as well. I saw the date of the 25th floating around but haven’t seen any official source blatantly say that.

2 Likes