How to fix GUI scaling

i use this plugin and still have issue with it being too big or too small

1 Like

Have you tried using the UI Constraint option?

? whats that, isnt that for other stuff using guis

1 Like

Yes1 This button
It adds a ui aspect constraint to your gui an makes the scale better i think

thereā€™s a devhub page on ui constraints: UIAspectRatioConstraint | Roblox Creator Documentation

1 Like

but will it be the same size in game too? as in studio

1 Like

Yes! It should be Look at what @Plasmacticus about the devhub page that might help.

The scale option just changes the size with a multiplier or divider, I suggesting using UIAspectRatioConstraints and putting the label sizes as 0,0 0,0 to scale them first.

would this fix my scale issue, in studio the size looks good but in game either too big or too small

I know exactly why, in studios you have the top uis, the side uis, the command on the bottom, it all requires space! The resolution in game will be WAY HIGHER because there is more free space in game. Using UIAspectRatioConstraints, I think, should fix this as it gives a fixed positioning and size.

what should i set the properties of the UIAspectRatioConstraints to

1 Like

If you use the plugin it auto sets it to the right size for you and if you select multiple guis it creates a ui constraint for each one.

Ok, So you have to make both size and scale to 0,0 , 0,0. Once you do that it will appear very small, and you can scale it. Donā€™t worry about resetting it again and again every time you do it because once you set the scale and size to 0,0 , 0,0 it will always fit the same.

@Philipceo90 you can use this indepth method of what I mentioned before, and use constraints if you know how to, or use an automated gui plugin.

What youā€™re looking for is a size constraint. It makes it so it adjusts the size of the gui to fit the window.
Hereā€™s a plugin that you just select the gui and open the plugin and it puts the constraint in it.

This is a premium one that cose 50 R$ AutoScale Plus - Roblox

And this is the free version AutoScale Lite - Roblox
Iā€™ve been using the premium one for my whole dev career and I havenā€™t had a problem with it once.
Hope this helps!