How to fix "Something went wrong with the request, see response status code." in economy group transactions endpoint

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Return data

2. What is the issue?
    {“errors”:[{“code”:0,“message”:“Something went wrong with the request, see response status code.”}]}

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? yes and I search in all Roblox endpoints and I didn’t find any other endpoint that returns what I want
    https://economy.roblox.com/v1/groups/{groupId}/transactions?transactionType=AffiliateSale&limit=10

Your error is in the URL:

You haven’t entered the Group Id.

i know but this didn’t fix the problem too

You could bother sharing your attempt so we can try helping you. We can’t help you without knowing exactly what you’re doing.

I want to show the affiliate sales of my group but I didn’t appear in configure group page or anything so I search for the endpoint to get the data and when I found it, it has an error

You may want to consider showing us the exact URL you’re using, and what the new error is as well if it’s different.