How to force shift lock but without the zoom lock

So recently for my game I’ve been looking to add a forced shift lock for pvp, im not quite sure how to do this. I’ve tried using some free models but they all have a zoom lock on them which I prefer not to have, how would I make a forced shift lock preferably active by bool which also allows the player to still zoom in and out?

1 Like

The easiest solution I have found is to go to StarterPlayer and change the MaxZoom and MinZoom to Exact same thing, for example just type in 10 for the minimum and 10 for maximum and players wont be able to change their zooming.

1 Like

I want to make a shift lock which allows zooming, what I meant was most free models have zooming disabled. Sorry if I didn’t explain well, I just don’t know how to make a shift lock and am looking for some help with that.

1 Like

ohhh, then I suggest finding the script and seeing if the script has a variable of somekind that disables zooming or just use the official roblox player camera script (click play and go to Players.YouPlayer’sName and find playerscript and camera script module) and modify that to have shift lock on always

1 Like