How to get a custom icon for Roblox Studio (and of course, the Player)

Heya!
Ever wondered how to change your Studio Icon? Tired of the bland (ish) one? Want flair? Want your own? Want style?

Well you should follow this tutorial!]

This is a part of Dev's Studio Tutorials.
Parts

Custom Icon

Anyways…
Heres the files!
Icon Folder

NOTICE: If you dont have Windows, Macbook+ and other users have to use a software.

Lets start!

Touching up the icon

So you still want your own? Too impatient? You gotta make the design first. I personally chose this

. Apparently you can’t add PNG / JPG images as an icon. So you have to use a converter.
For example, i’m gonna use CloudConvert. This isn’t an advertisement for anybody who’s confused. So do [[PICTURE FORMAT]] to .Ico. Download the file.

Adding the icon

Go to your desktop. Tab into “Roblox Studio”. Press “Change Icon.” Download the files instructed in the intro. Choose “RStudio”, and go to “icoFile”. There should be a variety(ish) of options of icons. Press the one you want, and that should be the only icon. Press “Apply”. Grant access to the admin option. It should change. Exit out of the tab now. The icon is low quality, but it’ll probably improve.

Previews

Enjoy your new icon! Please let me know if anything’s confusing.

Oops! Want to switch back to the regular one? Well its pretty much the tutorial but you go to sample icons.

6 Likes

Cool now I can set this as the icon:

I tried to speedrun it lol.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that I need this but I love it, thanks

2 Likes

This changes the icon on the bottom but it doesnt change the icon when i look at the top left how do i change that one :frowning:

Best icon choice

1 Like

You may have to use a software to solve this issue.

This was 45 days ago, but you need to use an upscaler to solve the issue. For the top left, please use another software.